Responsible Online GamingSpin Palace Casino is committed to doing everything possible to give Players an enjoyable playing experience, whilst recognizing that gambling can cause problems for a minority of Players. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play we fully support Responsible Gaming and have measures in place to offer checks. Click here for more information.
The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders
If you want to evaluate whether to modify or seek help for your gambling behaviour please click here.
The stringent steps we take to ensure that only people of age enter Spin Palace Online Casino include requesting you to send us a photocopy of your identification documents, such as a driver’s licence or identity card, to verify the age and identity of new players. The legal gambling age varies from country to country and we advise that you the check the rules of your jurisdiction before you play.
Any details we request from you are purely to verify your identity – this is a legal requirement, for your protection and for ours. If you have any questions about our identity checks, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games and you would like to restrict their access to this site, please click here to register with this filtering company.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on responsible parenting. In order to ensure child safety on the Net, Spin Palace Casino encourages its Players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is not only illegal,
Tips for Parents:
- • Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running.
- • Password-protect your Casino program.
- • Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- • Keep your Casino/Poker Room account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- • Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- • Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Other Important Tips:
- • Make sure that your decision to game is your personal choice.
- • Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before you commence gaming.
- • Never game if:
- * You are younger than the legal gaming age
- * It interferes with your daily responsibilities
- * You are in recovery for any dependency
- * You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- * Attempting to make up for prior losses
- * Your primary aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, consider assistance from on of these organizations:
- • Gamblingtherapy click here for more information.
- • GamCare (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-13 or click here for more information.
Cooling Off Period
Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Cooling Off' period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months.
If you would like to self exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support and state how long you would like to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Self Exclusion' period is 6 months.
If you want to request a deposit limit, please contact us and an operator will deal with your request. The decrease of deposit limits are available per day, per week and per month. Your requests shall be dealt with timeously by an operator. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 24 hours.